blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
Shit yeah when I was watching Simpsons today they had another brief movie tie-in; the movie was A Clockwork Orange. It was a '92 episode I think, the one where everyone tries to win the lotto, Santa's Little Helper needs an operation, and Mr. Burns puts SLH into his "hound pack" to drive off unwanted visitors. So Burns gets Santa's Little Helper from the dog pound because he ran away, and he tries to make him into an attack dog but he's too lovable. Burns then straps SLH onto a chair and a headclamp, complete with the eyelid holders that keep your eyes open and even the eyedrops. They then show clips to the dog of the Hindenburg exploding, a dog getting hit with a newspaper, a dog being held up by its ears, an atomic bomb explosion, and a dog getting hit by a toilet seat, all while playing Beethoven's "Ode to Joy". And this all lasts about five seconds long, but it's still cool. My mom get more of the Simpsons jokes than I do because a lot of them have to do with pop culture which I know little about. Kevin killed the kitten at 10:40 PM
home