Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, February 25, 2003
Saturday was odd, and both normal and different in a weird way.

A small group of us spent probably more than ten dollars on the claw game at Safeway. Yeah, Safeway. I'll bet we were their only customers for that machine, since it's located in the very right corner next to the oranges. Nick was the first person to go and practically had the panda, only to have it fall when it was moving the panda to the exit spot. Should've known that it was rigged, yet I could taste victory. Nope.

Bryan touching all the signs in the aisle made him look like a leprechaun. Earlier we picked up David going to McDonalds to go with us, and after getting food we did this weird thing on the side of the movie theater where we would jump across the poles. It was dumb and cars were watching us. One honked.

Longs workers are hypocrites. After getting kicked out of Safeway for loitering, even though we were a customer to their stuffed animal game, they made us leave once we got on the handicap carts ("I'm calling the police."). At Longs a little girl was chasing around a worker and there was like no one there so we're like OK play tag. Too bad we were only there for five minutes before we had to leave again.

Well, David left while we were at Safeway, and it's sort of funny because, after being bored in the safeway shopping center, it's practically standard procedure to take a Safeway cart. So we did and were taking it down to Nick's house but not all the way there because his dad would get mad. So we decide we have to leave the cart and put it in the middle of the street but then we put it in front of someone's doorway. I don't know how I came up with that but it was pretty dumb. Anyway it sounded like there was a noise at the door when we were doing it and then running and then scary. David said that the house with the cart was like right across his house and it keeps moving every day from house to house to the sidewalk or something. That's funny.

Then off to Jordan's house to watch sick Jordan be l33t d00d. And his house smells like sick and I drink his orange juice.

School is extremely boring now, more than ever. And I one of my earbuds doesn't work anymore.

Kevin killed the kitten at 8:10 PM



home