Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 23, 2003

Wow, so they showed this thing on fox. With the whole man vs. animal thing.

So there's this guy that tries to out eat a bear, cause he's the world's professional eating champion. He ate like 15 hot dogs... really quick or something.

So, he's eating against this bear. See who can eat 50 hot dogs, without the buns first. It was weird, cause he ate, really fast.

-He eats like 30 bowls of noodles a day, and like 20 dishes of food with it, yet he's 139 lbs. and 5"9. and he's fit like joe eigo style.

Now that's metabolism.

Then this sumo wrestler, did tug-o-war against an arangatang, and got owned. Upper body strength for realz :o.

Coming up next, a guy is going to race 100m against a giraffe and a zebra. Then a navy seal is going do the obstacle course against a chimp.

-Yah. it was pretty cool. Right now, I'm eating a burrito, and wearing my sister's flower slippers, wearing shorts and a sweartshirt.

I feel like I'm going to be hella fat, and lazy when I grow up.

But the burrito is so good. :D

Nick killed the kitten at 9:26 PM



home