Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 29, 2003


-TA style. I'm in FL 9 right now and I'm the TA. It' snot as good as i thought it would be though. And this keyboard sucks.

So yah, i'm just sitting here, typing on a computer, when the class i wante dto drop was computers. she's going to get me when she needs me to do something for her.

Too many people I do'nt know though. It's actually not that bad though. I kind of lke it here. i can sit down, and be quiet the whloe period.

Maybe i'll drop this class too and then go into 3rd perios sussman.

-I wish i watched americna idol when they had those auditions =(.

Nick killed the kitten at 11:06 AM



home