Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 23, 2003
Srrry Jordan but I must post one more sad thing.

Today something great was lost. I knew thee not too well, but the memories we shared were unforgettable. The times I spent laughing, reading, being sick to my stomach, and laughing again, will always be remembered. No idea shall ever be greater than your existence.

www.cuntornot.com, here's to you.

Actually, I only knew you for about an hour yesterday. But boy was it fun times. There were memorable quotes, such as, "Whenever we had sex that cumrag stuck her finger in my ass and I kinda liked it but she liked it too that fuckin queer". *sigh* reading these had to end so abruptly that I'm shocked.

To quote the site...

"In addition to being a spectacular waste of my time, the site left me with no fucking bandwidth for myself. Because of an unexpected 5000% increase in traffic during the last two weeks of the site's existence, I could no longer download pornography in acceptable amounts of time. Those of you who understand my feelings on women must also understand that I need all the fucking porn that my hard drive can hold."

payce picante

Kevin killed the kitten at 12:01 AM



home