blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
The one story/novel that I liked in english this year in Foss was the story with the young knight guy from a long time ago who was at a dragon slaying training school, and he had potential because he was really strong but then he was also really scared of dragons and so he hella sucked. So anyways the heads of the school were trying to make him face his fears so he can become the best damn dragon head slicer there ever was. So one day the administrator talked with the knight and he said, "I'm going to give you a secret that will make you stop a dragon in his tracks, all you have to do is say the magic word." And he told him the magic word (I forgot what it was but it was some weird word) and the knight was really excited. So he went out, he saw a dragon, and the dragon ran up to him and he yelled out the magic word and sliced off that dragon's head and it flew like a hundred yards or some shit and the crowd went wild. So he went out every day and killed a bunch of dragons and he was on the all time dragon slicing leader on the board and everyone worshipped him or whatever. So anyways one time he was drunk or something I dont remember and he couldn't remember the word and then he couldn't slice the dragon's head off or something even though inside he really could he just thought he couldn't. This relates to life because our fears hold us back, and it relates to me because of my fortune cookie. My fortune cookie said, "Everything will now come your way." And I was like, "Shit yeah it will ::dance::". And then that fortune was my magic word. I thought I lost it and I was like omfg my life is ruined but it was really only buried in my wallet and I found it so I was like shit yeah. So yeah the moral of the story is find your magic word and don't be afraid of being happy kthanks:) Kevin killed the kitten at 11:26 PM
home