Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 02, 2003
My life has become Milo's life in Phantom Tollbooth before he discovered the Phantom Tollbooth. The Phantom Tollbooth is one of my favorite books.

When I am out, I long to be home. When I'm home, I long to be out. When I'm at school I want to go home. When I go home I want to be at school to see peoples. I try to get to my destination as fast and impatiently as I can only to be dissatisfied when I get there.

I am dissatisfied with everything ever. I have no idea what to do with my life, or in general. I think I'm going to blow my money on
this. Because I am pimpmaster and have nothing to buy.

Kevin killed the kitten at 3:47 PM



home