Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 04, 2003
Mikki went to haxrT's house but not me?! that's hax!!1 (the ive-never-been-to-tinis-house hax)

Anyway yesterday Brooke came over and it was super phat deja vu. I was like this is the craziest thing ever created. Deja Vu like my life flashed before my eyes well maybe not my life but weird memories did. Anyways it was super cool seeing her and I saw pictures of her boyfriend who has a cool hat and her friends who are crazy and a cool picture of her through a mirror thats diagonal and funny pictures of lindsay

OMFG I remember my dream I'm going to blog about it starting now

So I'm at the Iron Horse parking lot and I see Mrs. Beldon but I don't wave to her but then I see Mrs. Herrera and I yell out Hi Mrs. Herrera and then she waves and makes her funny smile and im like wtf and then I go into school and walk past the environmental science thing into Serzen and Mrs. Serzen gave me a potion that randomly makes my teeth disappear and then come back again and I'm like oh sweet so I drink it. And then I forget about the potion. So then I'm walking on Bollinger by the library and two guys are walking buy holding a big mirror and I look at my face and I'm like holy shit wtf happened to my tooth its gone and I forgot about the potion, and then I start walking by again and I look into the street lamp (for some reason it was reflecty in my dream) and then another tooth was gone but then I was like oh yeah I forgot about the potion and then I look for a really long time and it starts to fade back into place and then now here I am i have all my teeth


Kevin killed the kitten at 9:30 AM



home