Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 06, 2003


-Jkat is phresh of the boat. Get your Jkats right here.

Speaking of which, what the hell is a Jkat? It could be like some kind of Kit Kat. Or like a jack kat.

Speaking of Jack Kat, I want to see Kangaroo Jack, because Estella Warren is in it =O~~~~

Yah, you know that girl from planet of the apes, yah that one. She's super leet.

Mikki Yap beat B4u on his 20th try. But his 1st day playing IIDX. I was like, wow your super coordinated.

But when I looked at the computer screen, it was 3 key. So I giggled. even though I probably started out worse.

But look at me now, they should call me Nicoordanitednagi...ddr.

Finals don't frighten me one bit, just spanish a little. English is going to be easy cause Mr. Levey is the shitz.

Hm... I never do my homework, which is kind of weird. I still maintain my grades. :D swt.

-It was crazy, I was talking to Janelle, Nicole, and Mikki. So Jordan K. walks by, so Janelle and Nicole are like, "O shitz, she's here!"

So they both go and hug Mikki. She looked like she wanted to kill them.

I almost felt sorry for her. But it was quite funny.

-I think Nat and Edwin were devasted by Mark's size. Lolz.

I hear Nat say, "Where's that fat fuck!?" When they see him he says, "Woah... shit."

Then they just walk in a circle. Lolz. I don't nkow what they were thinking really, but that's my point of view.

And I like it :D.

Time for me to post on Ownagi.

Haxrbitbreaksownagi6ix.


Nick killed the kitten at 11:57 PM



home