Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 05, 2003


-I think I drank 5 orange sodas today, and then I got a huge headache after. :D

Mikki and Nicole came over today, and I was sleeping on them the whole time. I was acting weird.

It was funny. I was kind of dilarious, so I had no control over what I was doing kinda. Like when you think about doing something, and then you say, "Nah, I'm not gonna do that."

I just did it, and it was cool. I was all jumping over chairs, and banging my head(lightely) on my keyboard.

-I was talking about nonsense. Random things over another.

"Yah, IIDX hahaha. I remember one time I put the I I with D and got ID. HAHAA. I want to play Yugioh." Then I run away, and dance around.

Again, no control over it. =d

-I DON'T WANT IT TO END! ...franticly ...is...it...his...goal..too reach..best part..of...nicole's...g

Lolol, I like that part, cause he couldn't find the word spot. So he was stuck with Nicole's... G.

Her G thang. =d

Again, I'm super delirousish, so I feel like blogging about serious ppt stuff on my ownagi.


Nick killed the kitten at 6:59 PM



home