Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 05, 2003
I hope you reach her G, then you shall become the G who reached the G where no G has Gone before

Lol.

Herm... Now that I think about it, I was kind of lucky to be going out with Bella.

She went to Monte Vista, so I never really had any weird moments seeing her through the halls, or hugging other people, which a lot of people seem to be going through.

I guess I was kind of lucky, the way that things worked out. Bella going to MV.

I never really had to face her in tough situations like that, that would make me go even more psycho.

Hezo Kittie, Unite!

Nick killed the kitten at 10:48 PM



home