Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 17, 2003
I had a dream this morning or something which is weird I wasn't sure if I was daydreaming or I fell asleep, dreamt my dream, then woke up ten minutes later.

All I remember was that Bryan dressed up as Silent Bob and Eric Meuser from my health class dressed up as Jay and were in my house, but I was in my old house (the one in Canyon Lakes) and I think that's all I can remember.

I miss that house because it was the pimphouse and it had a cool TV room but it also sucked because the carpet isn't as cool as this house's carpet and because the computer was in the TV room so u cant go on the computer when peoples watch movies and I have to fight with my sister for the puter which suxed which I donet have to do now woot.

Kevin killed the kitten at 2:50 PM



home