Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 05, 2003
I didn't get the last part of Nicole's profile either but it's probably because it's so meticulously edited by Mr. Yap.

I DON'T WANT IT TO END! ...franticly ...is...it...his...goal..too reach..best part..of...nicole's...g

Yay third post in a row with this exact sentence. So...it's his goal too reach best part of nicole's g? Ah, I never would have guessed. I hope you reach her G, then you shall become the G who reached the G where no G has Gone before

~XO psycho crying baby with big mouth and swirly hair on top (?)

I still have homework to do and I forgot that there's a Light Night tomorrow. And that I still need to pick my super old stuff up at Will's house.

I don't just say Okay to anyone who wants to join this blog, but I guess I care less now that we all suck. Or I think I blog a lot less and uninterestingly. But if I spend a lot of time blogging then it will end up long and no one will read it anyway.

I am now going to finish my blogs without punctuation so that when you read it my thought will keep going on in your mind and stick there for the next few minutes as no punctuation can stop my unfinished ramblings

Kevin killed the kitten at 9:02 PM



home