Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 23, 2003
-Hm... I didn't really realize how seroius it was when I read it over again. My bad :o

Oh well. I don't give a fuck!! *waves middle finger in air.*

-Suxor, I have to learn this violin piece by this guy named Fiocco. The piece is called Allegro. Not the 3rd movement to a whole thing.

Just Allegro. And it has to be super fast. I got it down pretty well, and then when I heard the recording I was like, Oh fux.

Cause it was like 3 times faster than I originally played it.

Go download it, it's pretty cool. You won't find it on Kazaa though, use your internet enginuity. I think I used that right.

-Is anyone going to the dance tomorrow? I'd rather just hang out with some friends :D Not that I don't want to go or anything.

I wasn't asked D: Oh well. I can always just chill and play hxr-stryk.

Nick killed the kitten at 5:41 PM



home