Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 05, 2003


-Hello Kittie! :D Or Hezo. Look at me, I'm a member.

I wanted my thing to say Ownagi killed the kitten at whatever time, but I couldn't get it to.

Oh well. I didn't want to ruin the super serious vibe in my Ownagi blogspot, so I just decided to do super cool stuff here.

I just had to pull a few strings, and Bam, I was in Hezo Kittie.

Or more like I said, Kevin can I join HK? "Okay."

Sweet. I spent all that time wanting to blog about something funny, but I forgot it.

I think it was, I hate it when I do something, and I forget it. =| That wasn't it.

I saw mall rats today. And then the guy was like, "That girl is 15!" And Ben Afleck was all, "I thought she was 36!" Then he got arrested.

I hate losing in Yugioh! =| Nope. Not the either.

What was it... D:

Damnit, I spent all that time wanted to join HK to post it, but I completely forgot it.

Lolz, I suck at remembering.

chrono 6ix: u must blog or else u = ppt

Ownagi style.

Nick killed the kitten at 1:49 AM



home