blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
Hecka coincidental that my sister and some ppls were at fuddruckers and their movie finished like right before ours so that I could've saw her but I didn't go in the fuddruckers because I suck and then she was outside funcoland when it closed too but we left right when it closed so we didn't see her we extra sux. Nick got NBA Hangtime and that game is super mad crazy fun multiplayer style. god that was so fun hah Parents are sooooo crazy they are hecka funny I am getting presents tomorrow yay finally yay I also got my EGM today so I can do some phat reading today though I should do some of my homework (what little to do there is) I'm fuckin mad my uncle ruined my vacation because for some reason hes staying with us right now yet he watches the stupid tv all day long and i cant watch and it pisses me off payce Kevin killed the kitten at 2:44 PM
home