Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 19, 2003
For some reason I picked up my yearbook today and randomly read through it. I think there was a little too many comments on "I think we are kinda growing apart" or something and after reading that a few times or something it makes me think about how that maybe I am a pretty sucky friendship holder. Usually I tell myself that they don't really care, but now I think maybe I don't push my relationships enough. Like I expect someone to be a really good friend to me so maybe when they finally stop because I am poo friend I just move on and say fuck it they don't really care. But maybe they do, or did, I just stopped caring somewhere.

Maybe I just suck at keeping relationships because I accept mediocrity and loneliness as a lifestyle.

To be continued.

Kevin killed the kitten at 9:39 PM



home