blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
When I was watching Band of Brothers yesterday, there was a part when a soldier was hiding in a barn, and an Axis soldier walks in and checks to see if anything's in there. The american soldier was with a civilian couple and told them to stay down and was trying to tell them to be calm and was friendly, then he snuck up behind the Axis guy and totally murdered the guy with his bayonet, even after he hit the ground. Then, with blood splattered on half his face, he looked back at the couple and they had complete fear of the soldier. I shuddered subconsciously. Pulp Fiction is now one of my favorite movies; Samuel L. Jackson is SO pimp. In other news, some shit just PISSES ME OFF. Like what the FUCK god damn. So Bryan got home today and he called me and said that Brooke wanted to do something tonight and I'm like no way um okay but then I had to go to my Uncle's. I get back from my Uncle's early (we usually stay late there) and I call Bryan, no answer. I was like what's going on...so then I call Brooke's cell phone and she said she was at Lindsay's and that it was just them and Dev and that she didn't think Bryan meant today and then she said Dev was probably going to invite "Robert" over and his people whoever they are and I'm like right...my excitementness when kaput. Kaputness does not rocks. Whenever I hear about the name Rob I just think "Dev got drunk and made out with Rob" and it just makes me mad that people live like that. But I know they don't care and they know they're cool and it's like living a fake life or a life without substance. But then they enjoy it and then my Uncle was watching the Matrix today and the guy that was going to kill all the rebel guys like Neo and the chick and stuff and then he was saying how living the real life sucks because all you do is eat yucky food and in the fake life, in the Matrix, you get to eat tasty steaks and nice houses. I think it's like that. It also makes me mad that I can't talk to Brooke when she's with her friends for some reason, and it's probably because they make me feel intimidated. So then I feel stupid. And then they can go hang out with their sophmore stupid people like that and live their fake lives with tasty steaks. I don't know what else but I had to say it before I forgot it. I love it. Kevin killed the kitten at 10:33 PM
home