Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Monday, December 02, 2002
Umm...holy shit its late. And it is a school night. What the fuck am I doing up...

Wait don't answer that. I was doing a project that turned out like shit. Woohoo~~

I haven't blogged in a few days because I've been busy as hell and it sucked. Where did I leave off...Thanksgiving?

My Thanksgiving sucked, all I did was mess around in my house and do some homework until the afternoon, then we went to my Grandma's house and there was barely and family there, and I wasn't even hungry. So there was all this good stuff and I was like blah. I watched my cousin play Vice City and Robotech for a while, then went home. Craptastically cool day.

I have an announcement. I am moving, but it is going to be next September. So anyways, we already bought the house but my family is going to rent it out for nine months because we have to live in the house are in right now for at least two years for some reason. Anyway, the people are moving in next week so my mom wanted to have a party in the house with a bunch of our relatives and we would all sleep over there, even though there's no furniture. I thought this was a very stupid idea because, even though our house now isn't big enough to accomodate all those people, it was very hard trying to set up a party with relatives and also sleep over and not have any furniture. My mom rented those folding tables and chairs, my uncle brought a TV, there was some board games, a whole truckload of food, a Gamecube and a PS2, and a bunch of relatives who needed to catch up on old times.

Oh yeah, and a Mahjong set. I suck I don't even know how to spell it damint~

OH SHIT I just remembered about Day after Thanksgiving shopping ahahahahahahaha being the little bitch dude that I am I woke up at 5 (and slept at 2 thanksgiving night, so for those who are slow 3 hours of sleep) to get some helllllaaaa cheap stuff but waiting in long lines like crazy biznatches. I also got the Doggystyle album from my Uncle on Thanksgiving and that was pimp. Rochelle and I was bumpin' that shit up and down the street in the '64 Impala...wait...

So anyways, after buying some cheap shit and getting home at about 10 or so, I puttered around the house, then went over to the other house to help set up for the after-thanksgiving party at the new house. So I set up a few tables and chairs and stuff, and there's this big empty space and I just lay down in the middle and fall asleep in about two seconds. Sweet.

I wake up four hours later face down in the pile of drool as the first group of people come in. Hells yeah. Not getting any sleep fucking owns you.

So then people come over, my other uncle (I have six on my dad's side) brings one of those big blimps that you put together, fill with helium, and fly around the house, and we put it together and flew it around. Then we played some Gamecube, Metroid Prime style and I got to have some goooood hands on time with that game, about two and a half hours worth. Oh man does that game rock so far. Then my cousin started playing the new LOTR: Two Towers game and I watched for about five minutes and fell asleep face down flat on the carpet again for a long while, then woke up to someone kicking me and telling me that everyone's already sleeping in the rooms and that I should go to my room. So I go get a sleeping bag and knock out. Pretty good sleep that night, I didn't have to get up early but I never knew what time it was that day. So I wake up and Rochelle and I bump it to Doggystyle as we go home. Then I get home, chill for about an hour, then Bryan comes over (It's Saturday now, in case you didn't know, and the location is now the regular house) and we have to work on our stupid stupid stupid stupid project. That Saturday we didn't get jack diddly done, got about 5 or 6 poems recorded but that's pretty much the extent of it.

Actually we pretty much did all of the work in the last five or six hours. Go us, procrastination to the extreme. So we screwed around, recorded stupid stuff on the microphone, and then turns out Christen is at Felicia's again working on their project too. So it's about seven at night and we are hungry and we ask them if they want to join us for dinner at Yanagi and Felicia's parents are psycho nazis and like thought we had parents with us but we didn't but if we found out they would be lynched. Or something.

So Bryan and I walk down to Yanagi and being little girly girls like they are (actually her parents made them drive there) Felicia and Christen drove down there.

This outing was waaaaay different than the previous one. Having Bryan there instead of Nick is a big difference, considering that Bryan and Felicia wanted to tear each other's throats out. But thankfully they didn't and just avoided eye contact the entire time, and it was also very weird. But then it was goood.... :O~ I had a large Teriyaki Chicken bowl and I was sooo hungry and that sounds really good now. So yeah this outing was pretty much very tense and Christen was funny as usual.

So then we go back home and are super cool and stuff and screw around and not do any project work and then Christen went home but Felicia couldn't sleep over at her house because of us like WTF...her parents were mad that they went to dinner with "strange boys" or something...owell I'm glad my parents are cool.

Ow what the fuck my jaw pops every time I chew right now...eating doritos...gah...

So yeah it was midnight and then Christen was like go to my house tonight and we was like...um super far but okay...so we were like super sucky. And Bryan was talking to Christen and Lindsay Barbero at the same time on AIM and it was the two funniest convos of ALL TIME...oh man. Especially Lindsay's because Lindsay is the coolest person ever. So then we say hey Lindsay we're going by cal go stay up so we can meet you late at night and then she's like okay. So she goes to bed but tells us to knock on her window.

So we leave at like 1:30 at night and Bryan says we go to Lindsay's first so we cross Montevideo onto Broadmoor and then the number's were going upward from 10000 and we're like wtf so we walk the other way and there's no fucking houses the rest of the entire strEET. So we lost like half an hour of time. Then we walk and walk down Broadmoor and then we have no idea where Lindsay's house is but I knew it should be past Cal becuase I'm smart.

And Bryan is the worst directions person ever.

So anyways, we realize we should just go over to Christen's because she's still awake but now we have to get back on the Iron Horse Trail and that requires hopping fences of Cal since we were already there which sucked. So we finally made it to Christen's at like...forever...like 3 or something. And we sit on her bench and talk for an hour. And she didn't get us orange juice.

SHE DIDNT GET US ORANGE JUICE

Then we leave for home at 4 when everyone is pooped, get home at 4:30, sleep at 5-ish. What does that mean? Yep, no sleep again. I have church at 10:30, so we had to wake up at 9 (for the mental math challenged that's 4 hours), Bryan goes home, I go to church and we are late to church too so we suck and had to stand up, I saw Tini and little Tini at church, and I saw Albert Tecsan at church, and I also saw Stephanie Burton, and Alex Harkin's sister. So then I go home and then Bryan comes over and we work like little poop faces on the stupid project but then we don't even work that hard and keep screwing around.

I ate dinner with his dad and his dad's girlfriend and it was chinese and it was really really good :O~

I just realized I'm not a big eater. I have a sucky sense of taste. ("What is that?" "Ham." "No, that's cheese." "Oh yeah it is cheese.") Hey, I thought it looked like ham so stfu noob.

So here I am now, we finished our project at about 2:30 and I made Bryan walk home in the freezing cold because he sucks. And so does our project but I don't gives a fuck. My room looks like a bombshell because there's project crap all over it and on my bed too but I'm just going to lay on it all and fall asleep. I was super hyper about an hour ago for some reason, when the hour before that I was super tired. What the hell. Now I'm neutral. And hungry.

So it's 3:37 AM and I'm STILL talking to Christen because for some reason she's still up like a little psycho who is cool though because Nick says she's cool so that means that she is.

The funniest part of our entire CD is the background music to one of the poems is the "Everybody! Everybody! X-mas Remix" from www.homestarrunner.com go to the downloads section the music then dl it and laugh your ass off.

Jordan is bling blinging =X

Does ANYONE still have that doggy-humping-pikachu link? I want.

OUT

longest blog ever








BoA is the prettiest girl ever hands down

Kevin killed the kitten at 3:37 AM



home