blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
Today was way too cool for school. WAY too cool. Today was like one of those days where stuff goes right. It started in the morning when I woke up to the smell of lumpia; any day where you wake up to the smell of lumpia HAS to be a good day. Turns out my mom was cooking lumpia because my dad had a potluck or something like that and then she made some for me and my sister for breakfast and it was the best breakfast ever. Didn't do any homework the night before, so did it all during school and it didn't seem like much. Ate some lumpia for lunch then did homework again. (I also had lumpia for dinner; it never gets old) Spanish test was easier than I thought it was, and it was in a group so it was extra easy sauce yumminess. After school my friends gave me the most amazingness present ever of the crazy and the crazy and there is no words to describe the craziness, just crazy. But it was way too cool and I am grateful times a million for it. I don't know how but these people are always there to make you feel good, that's what friends are for. No one should ever take friends for granted, ever. Friends will do anything and everything for you, they're there for you through everything and just when you need a good laugh. And past tangible objects, friends are there for each other, even just to have fun. And all the most memorable moments will be the ones that make me laugh until I fell over and couldn't get up, and all the times that we acted retarded for the sake of being kids and not giving a hootin' holler. It's these times that I share with these people that I love the most and every encounter is as fun and exciting as the next. Here's to every new day of laughing and knocking stuff over and then trying to take a deep breath but start laughing again, and to the running around and acting stupid... Cheers Kevin killed the kitten at 7:37 PM
home