Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Saturday, December 28, 2002
Tini would like to say this:

chocoholicnini: "OMFG.. today I got Kevin back and my website.. what's gonna make today better!?!.. AHH!!!! WELCOME BACK KEVIN!!!!!!!!!!"
chocoholicnini: That's it :P

woot I am SO back.

Newport sucked. Well Disneyland ruled. Newport didn't really suck it's just...I don't know I was cut off from everything during Christmas which is the funnest hanging out with relatives time and everyone is all laid back and we get to hang out with all my cousins and stuff. But instead I got to sit at my Aunt's house in LA (Newport Beach is halfway between LA and San Diego) and watch the Kings stomp on the Lakers while my parents talked. How fun. I don't even remember what happened Christmas Eve.

BEST RIDE EVER is Jungle Cruise. It's this tiny ride right next to Indiana Jones and we went on it for some reason. Anyway its the lamest ride ever created, you ride in a little boat thing with some other people like Small World and there's mechanical animals and they just move a little bit. The funniest part is that the tour guides, who are on the boat with you, actually know how shitty this ride is. So instead they improvise and say the funniest things I've ever heard a Disneyland employee say, ever. It's not a ride. It's an experience.

Weather here sucks. I'm used to perfect, sunny, nice weather beachside with an ocean view and shizzle like that. Thursday was the most boring day of my life. I got to sit at the hotel thingy (it's not really a hotel room because we stayed at the Mariott Villas they're more like apartments because they have full kitchens and separate master bedrooms and a living room its weird) and I watched Babe on TV and Dude Where's My Car?

Babe is super awesome. DWMC sucks the fattest nuts ever. That movie is terrible. Stupid at its worst.

Which comes to my next point, what's up with kids these days watchin' crap movies like Windtalkers when they're 6 years old and are learning how to write. You only get to be a little kid once, they should be watching stuff like Babe. Babe rules.

holy shit

Babe was nominated for seven oscars (Best Picture, Screenplay, Supporting Actor, Art Direction, Visual Effects, Best Editing and Best Director) and won Best Visual Effects. Goes to show that this movie pwns and you should be watching it instead of your crap like Windtalkers, or XXX, or something retard like that.

Anyway...Disneyland was cool. The fireworks at the end of the day were way better than the ones here in San Ramon during the 4th, and they do that every single day. The Haunted Mansion and Small World rides are completely re-did Christmas Style, Mansion having a Nightmare before Christmas theme. That theme pwned.

Brooke is SO back. Again. Sweet :O~

I had IHOP on the way back and I got Biscuits with Sausage and Gravy and it was incredibly good times a million in your face style. Tasted like the kind Will's grandma makes. I still have to go over there and get my shit back and get those A/V Cables to Chris. My mom bought Fritos Honey BBQ Twists and they are yummy. She got Nilla wafers too yum. Da

fuck comp going psycho must post b4 its too late

Kevin killed the kitten at 6:46 PM



home