blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
I'm gettin' the rest of my braces off tomorrow. Freshman basketball game at home tomorrow I forgot what time 5:30 or 6 but it's gonna be the pimp so everyone go watch it or else. It's funny that just today I was thinking about how nothing seems to gross me out anymore because of the weird random things people post on the internet, but I watched A Clockwork Orange today and some parts of the movie made me want to vomit. Easily the most fucked up movie I've ever seen, with long, disturbing images that will stay stuck in your head long after the credits roll. But if you look past that, it is also a VERY good movie, but the theme is really open-ended like Fight Club, where it talks about things but does not give you definite answers. I recommend it but not for the faint at heart. I really want to watch more movies but I have to study for science :( Kevin killed the kitten at 9:05 PM
home