blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
Today was cheese. I ate clam chowder, watched one bald person talk to himself for and hour and a half, and played the band game for two hours after (I lost). At least I didn't have to go to school. I don't think Nick is whipped; maybe it's just me, but I'm pretty sure the definition of whipped is when you become completely into some girl so much that you hang over her every word and your spare time is devoted to thinking about her. And I don't think Nick is whipped about Bella; he is just mad about things that are happening. And I have another comment related to Nick's blog again, he said how these people who he thought were his friends but now realize that maybe they're only friends because he was going out with Bella. It made me think about how maybe some people were only friends with me because I was really good friends with Brooke. I remember on Valentine's Day last year Lindsay wrote me a note about how we used to be friends (because we sat at the same spanish table in 7th grade) and that she wants to be good friends again. Actually I think she said that to me one or two times to me after that too, even once this year =| . But what ends up happening is that I think it's really cool of her to open up to me but then it never develops, it always finishes there and I can never be friends with her. And though her intentions were good, maybe what she wanted to have is not something that could be. These relationships always come from the people you would never expect, but it's not something that's forced or something you think will happen, sometimes things just happen and it usually ends up for the better. Maybe she wanted the relationship that me and Brooke had but things don't really work that way. It's weird how far one party and one shitty birthday card can go. I even remember someone telling me that I was only friends with them because I was friends with Brooke. But the first time I really met Brooke was in the very beginning of 8th grade, and I knew them before. But maybe after I don't know. Something else I've been thinking about recently is that everyone's intentions are usually good, yet sometimes we just can't follow through with what we picture. I guess it applies to someone who you think is being mean or angry to someone else, but I get for the most part they're just trying to take care of that person as well as themselves. I don't know I can't really think of how to explain it, but think about it. I'm scared for when Brooke comes back because I'm afraid I won't be able to see her. She's going to go and party into the new year with her friends yet I'm very distant from them. I don't care though, no matter what I'm going to see her at least once. aspdfjhsadlfjlharkfjnrlekvjfndvmhlf kjashvmxghlsrjsghdofjvhl,xjhcgskjfysad Kevin killed the kitten at 6:52 PM
home