Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Saturday, November 09, 2002
That 8Mile crap is all bullshit.
Eminem was not a rags-to-riches story like he says he is. I just don't buy it.
If he really grew up in such a shitty environment, how did he get a record deal? Did some exec. happen to be walking down the streets of Detroit and hear him?
I also happen to know for a fact that it isn't about his life because I read it in a magazine. Magazine's don't lie.

I hate Eminem.

All he does is bitch about how crappy his life is. Personally, if I had millions of dollars, and a huge house, I wouldn't be complaining.

And another thing, he just recently got back together with his ex-girlfriend...that Kim person. Didn't he write a song about killing her?

I have to go poop now, so I need to find something to read. I wish I had a computer in my bathroom.

BYEEEEEE!

Anonymous killed the kitten at 11:10 AM



home