Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Friday, November 01, 2002
Stage 1: Frustration
Stage 2: Denial

I don't really know. I feel sick, sick to my stomach, tired, caught a cold, but mostly I feel torn. Yes, no, blah blah blah I am confused. I can't center my thoughts properly. Too tired. My sister called me from Denys, I've never eaten at Denys before. Didn't get any candy trick or treating, but didn't want any either. I got a krispy kreme from Mr. Ochoa, my spanish teacher, for correctly guessing what he did last night. I completely guessed that he went to the Warriors game. I like the name Cecilia better than Kim, and I think Cecilia doesn't sound white. Jordan was wearing his Got Rice? shirt so he was the asian in the house for reals.

hezo nick hezo hezo hezo hezo baby talk style

Janelle says most asians are "white-washed" these days. I think that entire concept is fucked. I'm probably the primary example of some white-washed asian in some people's eyes, but I know what my roots are. The Philippines is the shit; so are filipinos. Maybe I'm "white-washed" and I don't act asian because maybe I believe that asians aren't any different from white people. We're all people, and by doing anything to separate ourselves just makes racial separation grow. But you've heard enough of my babble.

Dedicated to my friends, past and present, and to those in the future, may you look past ethnicity, appearance, attractiveness (or lack thereof), and social status, and see me for me. It's more than you'd think.

Happy belated Halloween to all and to all a good night.


Kevin killed the kitten at 3:42 AM



home