blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
So we went to a play today, it was Romeo and Juliet and was done by two people who played many characters. I was really tired so I couldn't really pay attention after a little while, but I heard this line and it sounded so familiar from somewhere that I was instantly awake... With love's light wings did I o'erperch these walls; For stony limits cannot hold love out, And what love can do, that dares love attempt. Therefore thy kinsmen are no stop to me. - Romeo So I thought for a second...BAM! Thrice quoted this line in the song "The Red Death"... Entertain the hope that somehow you’ll escape me Weld the bolts and close the iron gate Drink deeply the illusion of your safety, My how wishful thoughts inebriate. Masquerade and revel in your opulence. Writhe unfettered by your stabs at ignorance. Swim through hues and whispered tones of heresy, A dozen strokes to run your blood cold enough to believe. Remember me? You look so surprised to see me here, With hells black wings did i o'erperch these walls, For stony limits cannot hold me out, and now you all DIE. I still don't understand the song though Kevin killed the kitten at 5:49 PM
home