blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
"Respect is the greatest thing a person will learn through their life. If you have no respect, then there is no point in being who you are. If a person likes you for how you look or dress, then they dont care about you. But if a person likes you for who you are, then that shows that you are respected. There are 2 types of friends. Friends that you follow, and true friends. Most likely, the friends that you follow are not your true friends. These are the people who dont give a shit about you, the people that let you down all the time. These people are rarely there for you no matter what you have done for them. Then there are true friends. The ones that are always there for you when they are in need. The ones that actually care about you. They are the ones that will never think more or less of you, they accept you for who you are. These are the friends that you should stick with, forever." This is a cool thing that I read in Nat's profile and it made me think. I thought it was really good, even if he did or did not write it (it doesn't seem like he wrote it but I think it might've been). I don't really even know what respect is. I think respect is something you give to people who really mean something to you and did something really good that you admire. I can't really explain it. I think self-respect is one of the most important things that any person can have. I think self-respect is sort of being happy with yourself, but also that you do things for your well-being and create your own personality that suits what you want to do and like. I have self-respect for myself and it seriously makes you feel so much better inside to know that you've living for yourself and to take care of your friends and family.] I don't really know what "friends that you follow" means but I think it's kind of like friends that you force yourself to be with for some reason, and they just kind of use you or something. That's not good. And yeah I don't know much about that. In the end, you can only recieve respect if you first respect yourself. And it's a good moral to live by. Kevin killed the kitten at 5:14 PM
home