Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Sunday, November 17, 2002
RANDOM ACTS OF KARATE, by Kevin.

I don't hate ghetto people or think any lower of people who think they are ghetto. It's just sort of funny, but it is also NOT A BIG DEAL TO ME. So I don't hate ghetto people the end.

I was sort of tempted, during five fingers, to just tell everyone every single one of my secrets, of things that no one, not ANYONE, err I don't think, know. Because though I may or may not be made fun of or looked at differently, people would know me a lot better.

I wish I told the people who we were with at the end when it was just us about secret stuff. They seem like the kind of people who wouldn't tell every person ever and would be cool about it.

Other than the end of last night, I felt really out of place both yesterday and Friday. What made me really feel out of place, though, was when Anh and Bruce kept whispering to each other and looking at me and then laughing or something and then more whispering. I felt really...just out of place. Like I don't belong here.

"Hi, I'm Kevin! I want you all the point out my differences and every single part about me that separates me from you so I can feel very, very odd and different and scary."

It didn't really make me angry or depressed though. Just weirded out.

I'm in a really open-minded, open-eared, "just don't give a fuck" phase. Especially open-minded though. That's the way to go.

WHOOP DE WHOOP NIGGA WUT = best line on Still DRE

Kevin killed the kitten at 3:17 PM



home