blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
I've not much to say recently. I've had lots of thoughts, but nothing I really feel like typing. I am THAT lazy. I'm listening to Thursday right now, "Standing on the Edge of Summer", which doesn't seem like peaceful music but it's pretty peaceful to me to be peaceful. The pace for a lot of the Thursday songs aren't that fast. Good thing about them is that they don't sing about girls, so it doesn't get cheesy or old fast. Not that writing songs like that are bad, but if they aren't done tastefully then they end up sucking after a few days. Cool person of the week is Nick because I talk to him this week and he is supare cool like a cold bottle of water when you are thirsty and it's hot outside. A funny story I just remembered was on the opening day of Spider-Man when we watched it, a few days later Angela Solomon (I think, might've been someone else) said her mom asked her if we were an "asian gang". That was funny. And then there was the fight with the two guys in the seats before the movie started, which was awesome. They rent out Band of Brothers at Netflix, but they rent each disc separately. Since Netflix lets you rent three at a time, I could watch three and then return and get the other three. I don't have enough time to sign up for it and watch all the stuff I want to though. =\ Back to Nick. Nick is a cool guy and he is experiencing everything and stuff. And people all go through so much crap these days it's hard to stay on your feet. The motivational speaker made him think twice, and it made me think twice too even though I'm alright right now. My life is...very relaxed. It's normal, there's really no problem. I feel independent and I don't really need anything else other than "the family", which is what I think of the people that I'm good friends with. All I know now is I don't want to do anything to jeopardize this freedom for anything; it's more fun this way. One thing I'm torn about right now is the whole thing about ghetto or whatever. I don't mind ghetto people as much as some other people *cough* Bryan *cough*, I mean I understand if it's just the way they are, you can't bash on people because of differences. But if people do it because they think it's cooler than it's just fucked. I guess in their minds they don't think it's cooler, but they're doing what they like and that's something you have to respect no matter what it is someone does. It's hard to remember that fact all the time though, and it screws me up. Another thing I'm torn about, am I supposed to hang out with people who have the same morals as me? Like even if I may or may not like what people do or think, they can still be good friends. Stand up for what I believe, or get shot down by the very people I "target"? I guess in the end it's a serious issue, but when you laugh a little at it, it really lightens up what shouldn't be a problem among us right now. I bet people look down at me now for preaching and acting smarty pants and people are probably pissed. Anyone who's reading this, let me say this: I am not any better than you or the next person. I'm just saying what I think, I'm not challenging anyone's beliefs, I guess I don't even know why I say stuff. But it's good to let it out because holding stuff back is bad for you, like pee, or something you want to say. I encourage everyone to speak what they believe, not what people tell you to think or convince you to think. I encourage everyone to break free of the stereotypes and let yourself shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine like the sunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :O~~~~~~~~~~~ You should make amends with you, If only for better health. But if you really want to live, Why not try, and make yourself? Kevin killed the kitten at 7:15 PM
home