Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Sunday, November 24, 2002
Friends. Responsibilities.

I sometimes think about what decisions my friends make compared to what I make, and what their morals are compared to mine. And in a sense I believe that I can't judge them by what they do because I'm not friends with my friends because of the decisions that they make. I'm friends with them because I have a good time and they are there to have fun and talk to.

I guess if your friend does something that in some way hinders your relationship with them then it's understandable but just because we have different morals, doesn't necessarily mean we can't hang.

But if they are just annoying or bug you then it's the way it is. I'm still confused and I contradict myself because I suck.

Kevin killed the kitten at 9:55 PM



home