Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Saturday, November 09, 2002
The first time I mentioned Check your Head, I said it was a funk album. The second time I said the last fourth of the album is good for sleeping.

I forgot to say in my post that the movie isn't based on his life. The person he played is just some character that someone made up. I doubt he lived in a trailer, but some fucked up stuff happened to him that we obviously can't relate to.

The movie wasn't a rags-to-riches story either. It was just a rags story, and all sympathy you may feel goes out the window when he gets on the stage with his opponent.

His real story was that he was born in Missouri and moved back between some city in Missouri and Detriot a lot, and liked rap a lot as a kid. He did his own thing, underground clubs and battles, did small singles and stuff, but after getting second place in the Rap Olympics MC Battle in LA, Dr. Dre saw him with potential, and he produced him and here he is now. It's kind of like a Snoop Dogg story for our generation, but without a huge murder trial.

He has problems. He has a temper. Yeah it's pretty stupid, but controversy and race aside, he's a good rapper.

Funny thing is that Kim Basinger, the person that Bryan mentioned, plays his mom in the movie. Hah.

Change gears...

Another weird thing I've been thinking of recently was what does "just kidding" really mean. I mean, what if someone is afraid of being overweight and they are and you are their friend, so you say "You're fat!...just kidding!" What the hell does just kidding REALLY mean. Hey you're fat, and you're still fat and I pointed out a flaw about you but I'm your friend. It's confusing. Stupid JK.

Del is Ice Cube's cousin, which is funny because they are probably the most opposite sounding rappers ever, by both style and lyrics.

And I have no interesting or witty comment to make in my closing so goodbye

Kevin killed the kitten at 1:15 PM



home