blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
Time has really been draggin by recently. I seem to have more and more time on my hands, periods seem to get longer and longer, school days have been getting longer, and it feels very awkward. For some reason I'm not really bored but I always seem to keep myself occupied and do whatever I can to feed my procrastination around my house, it's crazy. No matter how much extra time I have on my hands I'm always finishing my homework at midnight or in the morning the next day. I'm a terrible, terrible time manager. I also covered my books recently and I'm proud of myself. It still feels like sixth grade where the people who don't know me in my classes give me a weird look and don't talk to me; they don't want to know me. Am I that bad? They just suck then. I've always had some weird first impressions of people but it's good to give people a chance, you find stuff and learn about people you wouldn't believe. I kinda wish people would give me that chance back. It also sucks that I suck at basketball and I won't make the team. Maybe if I train for track by spring I can be good but I'm so lazy it's unbelievable. Whatever I'll figure something out. SOMEONE WRITE SOMETHING GAH Kevin killed the kitten at 6:30 PM
home