blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
"Oh" to the "my God". English was the bizzy bomb today...and by "bizzy bomb", I mean horrible piece of internment camp poop. Hitler was at it again as she stood in front of the class and got mad like always. I wonder if she knows that she has misplaced her chin. I hope she finds it someday. We had to make islands. They were lame. Here are a few examples: Joe: "Joe's Paradise" was basically a military base on water, complete with a base, fully operational robot dragons, a force-field, and a satellite link-up. As if the military couldn't get any MORE lame. Leave it to Joe to turn it into a fucking lego fantasy. Then again, its JOE so you know its going to be bad. I just had no idea it would be THAT bad. Now that I think about it, I DO hafta give the kid credit for being creative, seeing as I thought his mind had shut down entirely by now. Jill: Oh God...if you don't know who Jill is, you are a lucky, lucky, (let me stress) LUCKY person. I'm not going to go into the specifics though, because I could go on and on... Jill island was probably the lamest of all things lame. The thing was a DRAGON. A FUCKING...DRAGON. That's not even the worst part. The worst part was the fact that it was a "haven" of sorts for Jill's cutesie mythical creature bullshit. She actually had the balls to stand up in front of the class and ramble about how dragons are taking over her island, and that Vin Deisel and J.T. Snow were there on the island too, and how she likes to stick things up her butt. I dunno...it was pathetic. Lindsay: Just to set the record straight, I have nothing against Lindsay. She's super cool, but her island was by far the worst of all. H-ho, she comes up with the bright idea to make her island a CHRISTIAN MEGA ISLAND!!!!!!! WHERE THE MISSIONARIES GO BEFORE THEY VENTURE OUT TO FORCE THEIR RELIGION UPON PEOPLE WHO DON'T SPEAK THEIR LANGUAGE!!! HURRAY for the Christians who are willing to do such a good thing for others. What would we do without them?...POO ...I'm not going to get into the whole religion shpeal right now. It would take forever. But if anyone wants to start it up with me...I'm ready whenever. -------------------------------------------------------- On another note, I am COMPLETELY convinced that there is NO SUCH THING as a selfless good deed. If anyone can come up with one, please let me know. Anonymous killed the kitten at 8:43 PM
home