blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
Long posts have been officially moved up to "the SUX". I was resting my chin on my hand while reading that biznatch and now my chin is all sore. On the topic of old friends: I can't really say that there are friends here that I miss. Of course I miss my friends in Nevada, but I haven't been here long enough to go through the losing old friends cycle. OR on the other hand, maybe I HAVE been here long enough, but no one wants to stop being my friend because I'm such a cool guy! Yea, now that I think about it...that idea seems like it makes much more sense. I rule. Oh nuts, I forgot about Brooke for a second there. But I guess that doesn't really count. I didn't lose her as a friend, did I? I hope not. When the hell is she coming baaaaaaaaaaack??? Shit, it better be soon. In other news, I've been looking over my old posts. My writing style has changed so much. I used to suck...more..than...I do now...BUT NOW I DON'T SUCK AS MUCH, SO HURRAY FOR BRYAN! =D -Ownage: I was in spanish today, and we got our groups for our projects, and two really cool things happened. 1)Eddie Lau is in my group, so we get an A for sure. I could really use that A. I also noticed that Eddie talks funny. If you sit and listen to it for like 2 minutes, you'll notice it. Its like he's trying to keep his tounge touched to his bottom teeth the whole time he talks. Its super cute. 2)Some random girl in my group looked at me and said "You're on that Hezo Kittie thing, huh? Its really cool...and funny. I will say it again...I rule, as do all of us. We have a bunch of fans out there that we don't know about. That is awsome. 8)k bye P.S.-Everyone go rent the Clerks cartoons. They are sweet to a huge degree (unlike my hair today). Anonymous killed the kitten at 4:31 PM
home