blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
Lol and another thing... Paige's blog eats the fatty fat cock. The whole thing is her randomly babbling about who/what she thinks is cute at that present point in time. Fuck that. I wonder if she knows that no one wants to read it. ME AND CHRISTEN SHOULD GO OUT? YOU FUCKING STUPID WHORE??!?!! What if I killed you? ALSO, if I was trying to actaully be MEAN to you, Paige, I could have done it. I would have had you crying like a little bitch at my feet. P.S.-Don't give out grooming tips please. You look like a fucking monkey. I'll do my hair however the fuck I want to. Why the fuck should I care if it looks attractive to you or not? Once you are a pro at eating out my asshole, your opinion will matter to me. But until then, keep practicing and learn how to spell peoples' names right. Micah's in particular. Mrs. Foss showed me toda that I am exactly like Kurt Cobain, except his hair is longer. Anonymous killed the kitten at 4:40 PM
home