blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
It's the question everyone's been wondering (well not really) but I came across it on accident and it's cool as fuck.... Who do I talk to the most on AIM? I based this on the size of each person's folder in my AIM+ history, people with the biggest folder have the most talkingness. 1.) chocoHolicnini - Nicole Tantoco - 2.1mb 2.) aLL FoR anTiPop - Bryan Thorsell - 2.1mb 3.) kaiyusan1337 - Gavin Ogawa - 1.3mb 4.) jordan 274 - Jordan Salkeld - 1.3mb 5.) DArealAZNthugsta - Sean Driscoll - 1.1mb 6.) tie2081 - Brooke Shaffer - 1.1mb 7.) beefloafcake1337 - Nick Kwok - 1.0mb 8.) LiLaZnShOrTy647 - Corinna Loo - 0.9mb 9.) Gumbys Screename - George Ha - 0.7mb 10.) sharksAREfun2081 - Brooke Shaffer - 0.7mb GFG everyone, Nicole barely edged out Bryan by like 0.0001, Gavin barely edged out Jordan by like 0.00001 too. Technically, Brooke is third because she has two screen names which would total to 1.8mb. I'm surprised Sean and Corinna aren't higher. I'm also surprised George was that high I didn't realize I talked to him that much. OK GFG newbs. I haven't started my spanish homework yet. Kevin killed the kitten at 11:22 PM
home