Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Sunday, October 20, 2002
I have yet to see any of the Evil Dead movies. I suX0r.
On that note, Kevin has recently explained to me about how I suck at life.

...Damn...

On the OTHER hand, Gavin recently told me that he loves my humongous penis.
Please don't tell him that my penis isn't really humongous. I want him to continue talking to me.

I had a pretty full weekend. Hurray.
I went to a football game-UNR vs. San Hose (UNR won...yay), finished The Perks of Being a Wallflower for the second time, got a new CD, and explored man-on-kitty relationships for the second time (third if you count stuffed animals).

I still need a haircut.

Anonymous killed the kitten at 10:10 PM



home