blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
Holy shit son, that's coincidence if I ever fucking saw it. God. Damn. Coincidence. Because of the no-sense-of-humor shit. And yeah, the website too =P. Today is shitty as fuck. Shitty. As. Fuck. Today was mainly brought down by Miss Foss that piece of shit bitchass cranky old lady shit. After already being bitchslapped by everyone else's presentations, she publicly insulted our skit after everyone finished, without directly saying our names. What a cranky old lady she deserves to trip on a crack in the sidewalk and break all her limbs. So that was already fucked. And then little miss kissass Crystal Cheng, miss fobby mc fob fob perfect score girl falls asleep TWICE in class, I would know because I sit next to her. And Mrs. Foss doesn't do SHIT. And then Bryan just puts his head down twice and she gets mad at him what the fuck!!!1 And then like maybe one thing went well today, maybe two, and everything else is shit. I started writing this like two hours ago and now I forgot what I was going to say. Feels like 6th grade...sucks. I'ma need a miracle. Kevin killed the kitten at 9:41 PM
home