blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
EMinEMchIC52: wut should i be 4 halloween chrono 6ix: a poopy pants EMinEMchIC52: lol EMinEMchIC52: i cant be bryan..hed get mad Okay no more flaming and random pictures. Back to regular stuff. So I talked to Lindsay today and she said :( I never get to talk to you anymore and I was like I know and then we talked and Lindsay was being super cool psycho person who is the coolest person ever as usual and it made me miss her and the other peoples. I know that Lindsay has integrity though and I can talk to her whenever when I'm feeling bored or sad and I need a person to be happy and cool like Lindsay. I can't say the same about some other people I know though, and may those people stay poopy. Rochelle is the cool, with the letters she brings home and stuff. It's too bad Osama is banned from my house now which sxa DX but seriously my sister is cool because she drove me to 7/11 yesterday to get slurpees and the one far away that didn't have the slurpee nazi and it was yummified because we got back from the dentist about an hour before and I was thirsty because you can't drink or eat anything an hour after. So it was good. And then she took me to the library to return my million dollar late fee books, which was good because I'm lazy and never want to go over there because it's too far and I don't want to hold the books. I burned the phattest gangsta CD compilation ever and it's going in the car so we can bump the phat beats while rollin' in my 64' down broadmoooooorrrr... Kevin killed the kitten at 10:36 PM
home