There you have it. I haven't read even a fourth of the posts of these damn blogs. If you're going to make a blog, write something interesting, and regularly, or else there's no point. Phat props (with the phatness) to the people who write awesome stuff. The end.
I forgot to say, in relation to the end of Bryans post, I don't know how we got so many crazy mofos reading this shiet up in da 925 who I don't even know or don't even know who we are, or are just acquaintances. Such as last year how Kevin Lee, the asian guy who was quiet in the back of core and laughed for the entire period when we told him what fob meant, said that he read "our Hezo Kittie website thing" and that it was funny. Weird indeed. We've been going strong since back in the day, and though the original blog of our people came from George, it was HK that took it one step further.