Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, October 16, 2002
Back to AzNs...

My name is Kevin Delavega, I'm fourteen years old, filipino, a freshman at Cal, and I've had "white" friends for most of my life. I say a white group as in the majority wasn't asian, and so now I'm this kid who is very white-cultured, or lack thereof. I'm very normal, I don't talk ghetto and I don't wear ghetto stuff and I don't like AzN stuff and I don't spend a lot of money on shoes (though I used to). But towards the end of 8th grade and into now I've befriended many asians of groups with majority-asian people, and I must say: asians kick ass. I never thought less of them before, I am an asian, I'm filipino, and I have filipino friends, but now I'm around a lot of asians and they are hecka cool times a million. But what I don't like is when asians try to become something, like they are something different. Oh I'm AzN, AzN PrYdE i EaT RiCe and it makes no sense whatsoever.

Hi my name is Gavin and I suck at reading so I make Kevin put line breaks in his writing.

Firstly, asians, white people, black people, we're all just people. Racial sorting, though sometimes not planned purposefully, is degrading in that we aren't supposed to hang out with this or that. We are all people. There is no reason for asians to not be with other people. Unless you are some asian supremacist and are like OMFG asians are the best. I am also not degrading my heritage in any way. Being a filipino and having a huge family I would know filipinos. I go to family functions 24/7 and I get to hang out with my cousins and uncles and they are like brothers to me, we always catch up on stuff in school, etc. while eating filipino food and playing video games. One instance was on my Grandpa's birthday, we were all sitting at the couch watching TV at my Uncle's house. It was me and my sister and the cousins and the two youngest uncles who are still practically kids XD. My cousin and I always talk about new video games even though I don't even play video games anymore but it's still fun to talk and read about them, while my sister and my two uncles talked about the novels they are reading in the last two years of high school, and preparing for college and boring stuff.

That had nothing to do with my story and I am just rambling. But all I was saying is that you can't bash on me for not liking the way people say "AzN Pride" because though I do have pride in my heritage, other people using the word "pride" only separate themselves from other races more.

Joe's was funny as hell.

Jill drew a dragon, and then around the dragon she drew little "water" marks and called it an island. What a sorry waste of paper.

Lindsay's just had me falling off my chair. (Lehto from PV, not Barbero)

Situation: Gunner says he is telling the complete truth. He says if you do not sacrifice yourself and have him shoot you in your head, instant death, then he will kill your younger sister. You willingly agree to sacrifice yourself for the sake of another person's life. The gunner kills you. You are dead.

Is that not selfless?

Kevin killed the kitten at 9:35 PM



home