Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Sunday, October 06, 2002
And a shepards we shall be,
for thee my lord for thee.
Power hath decended forth from thy hand so our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
And we shall flow a river forth to thee and teaming with souls shall it ever be.
E Nomini Patri, E fili, E Spiritu Sancti.


Yes, Boondock Saints is the best movie evar. I like Fight Club mucho too. And Saving Private Ryan still.

In other news, my progress reports says that I have all As which owns because I don't. There's five A's on there and I have six classes, which means my spanish grade isn't on there which is the only B I have I thinks. But oh shit our english grade was taking BEFORE are stupid project, so I may or may not have a B in english now.

Kevin killed the kitten at 7:36 PM



home