Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 15, 2002
Wow...
Finally, the super cool, and much anticipated return of Bryan has arrived.
--------------------
Bluberri12:
"Girl I'd trade it all, money cars, and everything
All, even give up my street dream
All, anything to have you on my team
All, babygirl I'd trade it all"

Bluberri12: those are the lyrics to that new casualties song

...Oh Victor...SOOO silly...
---------------------

Hierarchy is a funny thing really. I'm not sure if it was an idea that someone got, or if it was something that just kinda happened, but I like it. Even if I didn't, no matter what anyone thinks, its necessary. In school, if people didn't have that group of popular kids who think they're better than everyone, the group of weenies that play D&D all day, or that HUGE group of "posers" (I hate to use the word) who wear Converse and black nail polish, the school wouldn't run properly on a social level. People need to think that they're unique, when in reality, they really aren't; but again, they need to think that they are.

PLUS, I took a HUGE poop yesterday, and it stunk REALLY, REALLY BADLY...

No one in the entire world has heard of the book The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. That's really sad, because it is now my favorite book of all time. Go find it and read it, or I'll hold you down and viciously rape you until you're bleeding out of every whole in your body.
...yum...


Anonymous killed the kitten at 6:31 PM



home