Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Friday, September 27, 2002
So we were in whole foods right, doing our worksheet that we had to do for health, and I see this sausage that looked like a stick of granite (you know that type of rock) and I see one of my group members talking to someone and I turn around and I show the two people the sausage and say, "Doesn't this sausage look like a rock?" and the girl that the guy in my group is talking to is this girl who used to be one of my good friends but I haven't talked to her in a long time, and she didn't give me like a sad look or a mad look or a happy look, but it was bad, it looked like dissappointment and I didn't feel right the rest of the day. I didn't like it though, I didn't like it one bit.

I feel like I'm in one of those movies where nothing goes right.

1.) I still dont like high school now
2.) I'm still a fuckin pussy
8.) k bye

Kevin killed the kitten at 11:33 PM



home