Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Monday, September 09, 2002
If only you could've seen how many IMs I had open...I thought I had the picture saved but I didnt.

The Random Instant Message:

c h r o n o 6ix: Ssweeetkandy: dude yur lol at yur own jk

The Random Responses:

guyuserabuser: i dont get it

jordan 274: wtf
jordan 274: lolol

chocoholicnini: Wha?!!?

kaiyusan1337: wtf
kaiyusan1337: i dont get it

gaby has no life: huh?


olSkoOlprinCes: haha that's funy. wsup kevin right?

pLaYmAtEbAbY169: huh?
pLaYmAtEbAbY169: ????

s PaZm chick8: wtf?
s PaZm chick8: lol

surferchica247: oh oky

Lilski39: lol what??
Lilski39: !?!?!?!?

GsXrAcEr925: ehsy?
GsXrAcEr925: what?
GsXrAcEr925: what

Gumbys Screename: ...
Gumbys Screename: oo;

Iamnotfobthanks: whos ssweetcandy?
Iamnotfobthanks: or ssweerkandy

wAy2h i g h4mE: riottyyy

xOmushroomheadOx: ?
xOmushroomheadOx: wtf

Cjm880: huh?
Cjm880: whats that mean

dcSK8er113: ?

forumrider8269: l
forumrider8269: lol

kev 1 n019: wut?

kkBiTz15: whaaaaaaaaaa

TheBusDriveR45: huh
TheBusDriveR45: whos that?
TheBusDriveR45: wuts that mean

DoLLfAcE1481: huh?
DoLLfAcE1481: wait i dont understand lol

k0mmunicate: roffolfl

OxHaDoKeNxO: .....
OxHaDoKeNxO: ?
OxHaDoKeNxO: who the hades are you?

LttlPlAyeTTe007: wut?

Swimfan4u: Okaaayyy... What else is on your mind?

Kevin killed the kitten at 9:22 PM



home