blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
I haven't blogged in a long time, and I'm too tired to write right now, so I'm just going to write two parts that I liked from the book The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. And this one kid Mark at the party who gave me this came out of nowhere and looked at the sky and told me to see the stars. So, I looked up, and we were in this giant dome like a glass snowball, and Mark said that the amazing white stars were really only holes in the black glass of the dome, and when you went to heaven, the glass broke away, and there was nothing but a whole sheet of star white, which is brighter than anything but doesn't hurt your eyes. It was vast and open and thinly quiet, and I felt so small. I don't know why I like this part but I thought the description was unlike anything I've ever heard before. I asked my brother if Kelly was unconventionally beautiful. "No, she's hot beautiful." I like that part because the phrase "unconventionally beautiful" was something I've actually thought of in my head before, not the actual two words together, but the concept of being unconventionally beautiful. I've never had an exact word or phrase to match what I thought. I kind of thought of it as just different, but really good different. You know how like there are so many people that are pretty and that they all look kind of the same for some reason, well some of them do. Well when someone is unconventionally beautiful it is like...beautiful but not like the "beautiful people". But really good beautiful which is a good thing. "You ever think, Charlie, that our group is the same as any other group like the football team? And the only real difference between us is what we wear and why we wear it?" "Yeah?" And there was this pause. "Well, I think it's all bullshit." And he meant it. It was hard to see him mean it that much. That part is some pretty standard stuff, I think it was the only part in the book that really mentioned our stupi high school prejudice social class hierarchy crap we live in. damn u hierarchy and prejudice!!!!!!!~!~!~!~!1111 Good book. Kevin killed the kitten at 1:34 AM
home