blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
You act like you're not a moron yourself Bryan. So I was thinking about something. You're all nerds. Really. I mean look at Gavin, the typical weenoy. Hi I'm Gavin and right now I'm probably playing Mario Sunshine and wiping the man juice off my forehead with my mario sunshine towel because Mario makes me squirm in delight! So like, what's up with that. Let me check. "I am away from my computer right now." You know he's doing something. Speaking of doing something, the twins stirred up an interesting conversation today. Nick is quite the horndog. His porno collection is truly pitiful, and he still watches more than anyone else. I thought I was bad. =P Yeah so what was I saying? Oh yeah man, That muffin guy is a tool. Even though I like Relient K... =P I don't really think a band should stick to one exact genre, unless they are fuckin britney spears or nsync trying to do punk or something, cause that would be really lame. Like that Avril chick or something. She sucks. She's not punk. She eats a dick. Anyway, I don't think you should blame so many bands anymore. Once you sell out... you're enslaved to your agent, and you don't really decide what songs you like the best, you play the songs he likes the best. Gumby killed the kitten at 8:33 PM
home