Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Saturday, August 31, 2002
Yea yea Motherfuckers! We started this shit up, and though its gone through many roster changes, me and Kevin, and Gavin have been here the whole time. (I don't count Jordan because he never posts, and hes white. I fucking hate white people.)
While I'm on the subject, I think you should kick George off. Hes a poopyhead that doesn't do anything but make fun of people. That's silly.

OHHHHHH yea!!! Today was HeZo-Kavorting at its FINEST!
Happy Birthday to Endre. Today was his party. So I go to Central Park, and I finally find Endre after 15 LOOOONNNNG minutes of aimless wandering. After the hugs and oral sex have been given out among friends, we get to the kickballage.
Oh wow, did Kevin's team get owned?? Yes, yes it did.
SHIIIIIIT, Me and Endre owned your sorry asses. Well actually, no...I take that back. By some strange coincidence, EVERY time Endre got up to kick, something bad happened. I don't think he kicked once without either getting out or getting somone else out. The fact of the matter is: Endre is a terrible, terrible kickball player, and hence a terrible, terrible human being. Shame Endre...Shame...

Oh yea, I owned Gavin pretty good, like Kevin said, the owning of the ME to the GAVIN was better, but the best part was when I owned Gavin. GAVIN IS A BIG, STINKY, OWNABLE WHORE!!

Good burgers, and awsome games of 3-Square. Especially because I won. I seem to do that "win" thing quite often.

And I even left the party with a brand new, squeaky-clean, shittily sewn but SUPER cool anyways, Gumby Key Holder Thing. ...Endre got it for me for his birthday.
Does that make sense? Well no, it doesn't, but after all its Endre, and just his presence on this Earth doesn't make sense.

Alrighty everyone, until next time, goodbyeeeeeeeee...

Anonymous killed the kitten at 1:01 AM



home