Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Sunday, August 04, 2002
Well gee...SOMEONE SURE IS A WHORE!

Kevin...those were the "Best-of-the-Best" music posts...
You covered them up with sad poetry/song stuffers that's gunna make people all sad and shit. This is bad. Please, I beg of you, NO MORE OF THIS.
ESPECIALLY because I don't know what the hell it means.
Thanx man...

[Edit: I was going to delete it because I didn't really know why I put it, but I forgot. It's gone now.]

ALLLLLLLRIGHTY!!!
Yesterday sure did suck.
All I did was sit around and do nothing but play phone tag with my cousin, because he's gay like that. That's right...ALL gay people play phone tag. Its the gay thing to do.

You know what's kickass? The band Goldfinger. HELLA good band. They own me. Go check out "99 Red Balloons" and "Counting the Days". Those are some damn good songs.
You know what's NOT kickass? Sad, whiny, depressing poetry shit. Sorry Kevo, but I'm serious here...no more...

[Edit: You're never serious, so I'll just to have to post fifty jillion more posts like that. jk]

Other than yesterday, I sure have had a bitchen summer.
I went to London, and have had full, fun days since then. Running around to like EVERYONES' houses, playing on GIANT green balls, messing stuff up at Raley's and Safeway, listening to a whole lot of music, stealing shopping carts, and starting fights with people we don't even know online, and then having the person you started a fight with online meet you somewhere to fight and never show up. THAT is the good stuff.

Whoa, it was hella funny...
I was over at David Hilty's house, and he has this GIANT green ball on which we play. He starts talking about how his sister bounces up and down on that green ball just like we're doing right now.
Yea yea, he was like, "She bounces up and down on that ball, and its like she's BEGGING me to do something to her. Normally I just kick the ball like this..."

David truely is a good man.

By the way, everyone who hasn't checked it out already, go look at my webpage (which is new and improved with neat pictures you can look at! Oh, and it WORKS now too...)!


^Home of the Real Thugs...heh

If your not a Republican, you'll love it. Hell, even if you ARE a Republican, you still might get a kick out of it. Either way go look at it a BAJILLION times as so I might get lotsa hits and think people love me more than they really do.

I'm off to find something to do now...byeeeeeeeeeeee


Anonymous killed the kitten at 10:09 AM



home