Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 05, 2002
Today Nini got a phone call, not by me, but by someone using my phone. She also thought that a girl sounded like Bryan.

chocoholicnini: I seriously thought Devinee was Bryan.

hahahahah

I need something to talk about. I'm bored. I've been really bored recently because I used to always have something to do in my house when I'm in here but now, for some reason, I don't and it sucks.

I need purpose in life, I need a reason to do and think and be everything that I am, because when I don't have purpose I feel empty. I don't know if I can explain that properly but it's just a feeling or something. I need a goal, like something to reach, someone, or anything. I need some good quotes. Here's some...

"Balance is the key but I take it to extremes
I can think of all the ways but I can't find the means."
- Suicide Machines - "Someone"

"The road of life is paved with extremes
Broken hearts and shattered dreams
Reaching out for things that aren't real
Let them dictate the way we feel"
- Suicide Machines - "Middle Way"

Good stuff to know. Food doesn't really make me happy, now that I think of it. I mean there are a bunch of different foods that are my favorites, but I am not like HAPPY happy when I eat food. It's just kind of like there to not make me hungry, kind of. I could probably eat the same foods for the rest of my life and be cool with it. I don't really know what really makes me happy, a few years ago basketball used to make me happy, and it still does when I play league games because of the adrenaline and crowd and all the crazy shit and crowd goin' on, but recently it's not been as fun as it used to be. Playing video games used to be fun, but I SUCK TOO MUCH to play video games still, and it's an expensive hobby. Hmm...the song "Sometimes I Don't Mind" by Suicide Machines makes me happy, for some reason I always smile when I hear it. It's about the bassist's dog too, but it's a cool song. Hmm that's like the only thing that makes me happy. A close second would be running around at night time with stolen shopping carts, running around Raley's shopping center, breaking stuff on accident in front of Longs and running only to find Mrs. Serzen going into Safeway, and stuff similar to that. Oh yeah, and watching David Hilty describe how he messes with his sister when she plays with her giant green rubber ball. That is some pretty funny stuff.

I dunno I'll post later or something.

Kevin killed the kitten at 9:03 PM



home